Sunday, April 1, 2012

Here are some photos of my Lance's wife, Donna.




"Here are some photos of my wife, Donna. She just turned 60 but looks much younger. Donna says that she has always been attracted to black men and that she finds the skin contrast to be very erotic. In fact, she says that ALL her fantasies involve one, OR MORE, black men. Please let me know what you think of her. Also, where do you plan to post her? I would like to join those sites so I can enjoy the post, as well as lots of other guys."
Lance

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sexy. Would love to see more of that mature pussy.

Anonymous said...

Yes... definitely would like to see more of her. She's very hot and sexy.

Anonymous said...

God I love how she looks. I especially love that picture where she is lying on her stomach with her legs apart and we can see her pussy. Oh man does she look appealing. If I were there I would have to put my head down between her legs and kiss that pussy. Oh dear.

stkay881 said...

Lance, if your 60 year old wife is ever in need of some 24 year old cock I have one I would be willing to lend her. Damn your wife is sexy!

Anonymous said...

Definitely would love to see more of her, especially those sexy legs.

Anonymous said...

Well... I just love your pics. I especially love the one with you on the bed, face down with your legs spread so we can see your pussy between your legs. Oh, my, what a turn on that is. How I would love to be able to see that every day the way your hubby can. So very very nice.

Anonymous said...

60! My goodness, she's in way better shape than my 51 year old wife. What a great body, so firm and youthful.

Sphal Bantam said...

she has such a sexy body, love the shots of her laying down showing that nice ass and pussy